California Olive Ranch products

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #16293

California Olive Ranch products for the japanese market...i will open the shop on sunday...it works fine now till registration...
it works in jap/engl..its small but i am pretty happy with the job...hikashop was the only available joomla shop on the market who could handle jap/eng content...i really took my time to check all the other shops on the market...and as i figure that there is only one shop who could possible fits my needs i was very skeptical in the begin...i was even more skeptical as i checked on the demo...lol
but now i am very happy and plan to use it for a jap/eng bookshop project
i must say that the support is amazing...thanks!

saiko-oliveoil.jp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 11 months ago #16295

That's really nice :)

We are currently working on a full redesign of the demo website. It takes time but we'll get there :)

12 years 11 months ago #16297

well that's r two good news, thanks!

12 years 11 months ago #17406

gessner,
Wow, your site is terrific! I really like how the color scheme just seems to "feel" like what you're selling. Hard to explain, but as a designer I'm sure you know what I mean.

Very nice design of HikaShop.

I agree that the demo page of HikaShop does not really show off its true potential. But having a showcase like this makes a huge difference.

By the way, I like your rendition of Warp. If you don't mind me asking, which theme did you customize to build this? What made you choose Warp?

Thanks,
Matthew

12 years 11 months ago #17507

thanks matthew, i will answer to that..but right now i am a bit busy with cleaning up the mess which was left by super typhoon songda on our island last weekend...
a

11 years 2 months ago #88652

Hallo Andrée,

Jetzt habe ich endlich den Link zu einer der schönsten Shopseiten gefunden und muß jetzt feststellen daß es diese Seite nicht mehr gibt! :dry:

Hast du ein anderen Link?

Beste Grüße aus dem Frankreich,
Claude

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds