Software customization

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #68597

Hi,
we need a software personalization before buying it and use for our client. We need to know first if it's possible and then how is the price and delivery time.
I will explain you the customization.

1. Graphic customization for the product sheet

2. For the products you can have three kind of sheets. Single sheet, double sheet, triple sheet. When you insert a product in admin panel, you can choose one of this kind of sheet. If you choose single sheet in actual sheet, when you choose triple sheet you will insert three products on the same sheet with different code, one images for the three product and one description for the three product.
In the example i send you in the pdf file, you will see the primary important thing you have to choose the size of the bottle or in general the size of the package, then you can buy multiple products in one sheet. Also we need to have the normal "Related products" at the bottom of the sheet.

3. When you choose a category i have to jump the normal product visualization and go to the list of the sheet you can see in the pdf file, i mean if i choose oil category i go directly to the list of the sheet that you can see in my pdf file.

Pls let us know price and delivery time

File Attachment:

File Name: sheet.pdf
File Size:375 KB

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds