Need two Custom jobs ASAP

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
9 years 7 months ago #168913

1) I need help to set Hika with my affiliate tracking program. Hika has documentation on how to make it.
2) Set up product:

Set a product/ cart to show Date the product become available depending on availability of product in stock
==============
I have certain amount of products per day. It is a small priced products and customers buying it by 50, 100, 150, 200 - up to 1000 items in one order. Some bye more some by less.

Every day I am capable to send only 500 items and no more.

How many in stock for that day - depends on how many items already sold for that day - more or less.

NEED: Set up a product/ cart that display next available dates i can send it in a calendar that depends on how many items left in stock.
And my customers able to make orders and select the first available date available to them. Or if they can not make a selection - they should see a date on what date it is available and know that it is the date I sent items out.

They want my items to be shipped to them as soon as possible.This is not their choice when they want it to be delivered. It is opposite: depending on how many items left for the day and on what day it is available.

On the product page I let customers select how many items they need and a calendar dynamically show When that amount is first available - on what Date. If they like that date - let them proceed and pay. The date must be recorded in their order and sent to me as well with their order. Now customers expecting delivery not early than on the date that is on the order.

Sometimes they order and it is available immediately. Not a problem. But sometimes i have too many customers and they order in advance for 2 days - 2 weeks and sometimes 2-3 month in advance.

Pleas let me know if can setup my product like that. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds