Need help to create plugin -Remote server db update based on user points payment

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304904

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.7.1

Hi,

My client runs another network marketing website where users refer others and get reward points in their wallet.

Now I have created an ecommerce website for him using Joomla & Hikashop. The final checkout amount should be paid from 50% from another site's wallet points and 50% through payment gateway. So I configured hikashop user points to match the wallet points on the other site. I have also coded in php (with the help of my friend who is maintaining the other website) to update the hikashop user table column "user_points" based on the changes to the wallet value in the other site. Now again the changes in the hika user points to be reflected in the another website, so that user can cross verify their points usage. So I need help to create a plugin to do this.

Can i get help from anyone here? I can pay for the work.

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #304910

Hi Ganesamoorthy,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by brown12.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304988

Thank you for your offer Arnold.

I have sent a mail to you. Please check it and replay right back.. thanks again.

Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds