SOLVED - PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 7 months ago #132572

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox

Hi there,

I have just upgraded to 2.2.2 and have found a small issue. On checkout where the user has to check the 'terms and conditions' box it now has the text "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS", instead of the German text which was there before. My German users may not understand "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS".

Is this a problem with the language files, where the PHP tag "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS" is not able to insert the correct German translation?

Many thanks

Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by boopoo. Reason: solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #132575

OK an update of this.
In the translation files the PHP tag is "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS_BEFORE_FINISHING_ORDER" rather than "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS", which I guess is why the translation files are not showing.

Should I do a translation override to fix this or will you add this fix to the hikashop download version?

Best regards

• Thank you received: 1778
10 years 7 months ago #132582

Hi,

1. Firstly, do you have a translation word for the key "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS" through your translation file ? ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->Languages->YourLanguageFile")

2. Also, the best solution will be to turn on the language debug option of the Joomla configuration and display your website. At the bottom of the page, you will have a red area telling you which lines of the translation files are not correct.

10 years 7 months ago #132610

Hi Mohammed,

No in the language files there is just "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS_BEFORE_FINISHING_ORDER".
"PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS" does not exist. However they are both the same thing so I have just created an override with "PLEASE_ACCEPT_TERMS"

Somewhere I guess the new language translation files are not in sync with the latest Joomla release.

• Thank you received: 4007
10 years 6 months ago #132640

Hi,

We do not use the language file from Joomla. HikaShop have his own languages files that you can download here :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html

Please update your HikaShop language file, because we add some new translations with new HikaShop releases.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

10 years 6 months ago #132670

Thanks Jerome but parts of the hikashop language files are incorrect at the moment.
Another example, on new order confirmation emails there are quite a few parts of the order confirmation which are not translated (wrong PHP tags).

SUMMARY_OF_THE_ORDER (in order confirmation)
SUMMARY_OF_YOUR_ORDER (in language file)

ORDER_TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT (in order confirmation)
TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT (in language file)

etc etc etc
I have the latest language files installed.
A you can see your new hikashop update and language files are not in sync.

Hope that helps you. I have English, French and German sites and I will have to do translation overwrites for all these things until you have updated the language files your end.

Best regards

10 years 6 months ago #132671

Hi there,

I must have made a mistake so please ignore previous email and my apologies. I was sure I had latest language file installed but it seems not. Let e install the latest language files and I will check again

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds