No button to move past first cart page

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #177904

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 192.145.236.201/~rgindustries/index.php/...checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32

A little confused. This is a new install and I am almost done configuring it. But when i put items in the cart, and require NO REGISTRATION, and put in my email address, then a CC number, etc, there is no where to click after that. No button that says NEXT, or CHECKOUT, or proceed to checkout, nothing. What would cause this? Shouldnt I see a button to take me to the next page? Thanks in advance....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 5 months ago #177909

Hi,

When on the checkout page, after filling the email address, customers have to click on "Next" button just below the email field.
Then a next button will be displayed at the bottom of the page to go to the next page.

At this time, when pressing "next" the message "You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed." is displayed, that's because you potentially have selected a user group to set when purchasing the product and this require an account, so thanks to enable the registration OR remove the group after purchase value on the product edition page.

9 years 5 months ago #178013

Thank you for the reply, but still confused. Yes you are correct, I just checked the store, and (with a new, fresh browser) I put two items in the cart, and entered a random email address. I got the message:

"You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed."

But how do i get rid of this message? Where do I turn off the requirement to register? I thought I already did that in the configuration area. We want to allow guests to purchase without requirement to register.

Thanks in advance.

• Thank you received: 13081
9 years 5 months ago #178038

9 years 5 months ago #178050

Thank you I think that solution worked but now there is a new bug (?) happening. When I choose GUEST on the checkout page, and put my email address, then fill out my name and address information, I click NEXT and get the following error

Please complete the First name field

Please complete the Last name field

Please complete the Address field

Please complete the City field

Please complete the Telephone field

even though I filled out all those fields and it even shows my billing address listed there

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 5 months ago #178060

Hi,

Do you had edited any views related on the address part of the checkout ?

• Thank you received: 13081
9 years 4 months ago #182454

Hi,

Change the code:
$currentTask = 'shipping_address';
if( (empty($task) || $task == $currentTask) && !empty($data[$currentTask])) {

to:
$same_address = JRequest::getString('same_address');
$currentTask = 'shipping_address';
if( (empty($task) || $task == $currentTask) && !empty($data[$currentTask]) && $same_address != 'yes') {

in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/address.php and that should fix the problem.

9 years 4 months ago #183738

Perfect, thank you.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds