Alert instead leave the checkout step

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 5 months ago #281369

-- url of the page with the problem -- : nicething.de/2017
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1

Hello,
I have a checkbox for the terms of conditions on my last checkout step and if the user don't marked it and clicked BUY, turned on the first step. In this case the user have to go all the steps otherwise and need to know what were wrong.
In the older version of Hikashop was shown a simple alert message by click on BUY without checking the box.

It's possible to editing this?

Thanks for all,
Jonas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281372

Hello,

Please provide a screenshot of your checkout workflow configuration so we can see to reproduce it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 5 months ago #281444

Hi Jerome,
here screenshots from front- and backend.
If I click "Kaufen" (Buy) without check the conditions (AGB) on top, I will go to the first step. Only if I marked the checkbox and undo this (click twice) I receive the alert, which I want by clicking the BUY button.

Sorry for my english – I hope you can understand my problem.

Thanks,
Jonas

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281445

Hello,

turned on the first step. In this case the user have to go all the steps otherwise and need to know what were wrong.

For what I can see in your screenshots, the user is not redirected to the first step but it stays in the step with the problem.
And we can see the message above the checkbox explaining that the user need to accept the terms.
The display of the error is the same for every checkbox blocks ; we removed the javascript "alert" since it's less and less use nowadays.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 5 months ago #281546

Hello Jerome,

I don't understand your message.
I want, that the alert (how I produced by dobbleclick the checkbox, accept and no accept: screenshot with alert) figure if the user do not click the AGB checkbox but want to buy - clicking "Kaufen" (Buy).
In the actual case if the checkbox is empty and the user click "Kaufen" the user goes automatically to the first step (without any information what was wrong).

If you want test it, the shop is already not working and you can buying something using guest login and bank transfer – without buying something real.

Can you understand my problem? In an older version of hikashop it works well with alerts if the user 'forget' the checkboxes.

Regards,
Jonas

6 years 5 months ago #281577

Hello,

one thing more: The same happen if I click on a wizardbar step button (second, third) – in all cases I will redirect to the first step.

Thx,
Jonas

6 years 5 months ago #281583

Hello,
after testing my settings I found something:
If the older checkout legacy (backend) is ON all links and alerts are OK, but I want changed to the newer version for be actually with my website
and
if the checkout legacy is OFF (for the actually version) – always me turned to the first step.

Any idea?

Thx,
Jonas

• Thank you received: 612
6 years 5 months ago #281565

Hello,

First of all, the fact that the message is displayed after in your own word "double-click" is normal, it's because you have a click as terms & condition and then unselected it.
Second, I process some test on your checkout, and I see your issue, but impossible on my side to reproduce on my localhost...
Can you :
- Update your HikaShop version to the last version ?
- Remove your "Force a menu on the checkout" assignation to a menu that can be display, note that isn't I think linked to your issue.

Awaiting news from you.
Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.

6 years 5 months ago #281679

Hello Philip. hello Jerome,

thanks for the hints!
After update from Hikashop 3.2.0 to the last 3.2.1 I looked to my menu settings and found something:

In the newer checkout legacy I cannot set a forced menu wich is linked to an article (item)! – I need a forced menu, because I want add other modules to the checkout pages.
Now I choose "Hikashop Checkout legacy" as menu-type (how you can see in the screenshot) and anything works fine. In frontend checkout I can jump a step behind and also if the user forget a formular, will be receive a error message.

Only one question: is it right to use this menu option "Checkout legacy" in this way or had it any other functions?

Thanks a lot! ... but I think about write a real manual for Hikashop in german … same day ;-)

Regards,
Jonas

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds