add product in cart - mobile resolution

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #281453

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 212.237.23.252
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30

Hi! i've a problem in the view (on mobile) where customers can add product in cart (example 212.237.23.252/index.php/it/component/hikashop/product/cid-3 ). The area where is social icon, image product and price are not responsive...there is a way to solve it?

The same issue on the checkout...the area that contain auth/registration and the product on cart, is not responsive...

regards
Roberto

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by bf360.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281459

Hello,

You're not using the "frontend" CSS file but you're using a "style custom" CSS.
Your CSS do not include responsive rules regarding the images.
You might want to add rules to make the image width (or max-width) to 100% to bypass the fixed width you have configured in the HikaShop image settings.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

6 years 5 months ago #281531

Hello! sorry but I do not have much experience in css customization...yep i'im using a style custom css created using the function "+" in global conf->view->css option.
In this way i saw that the custom file is equal to frontend CSS file: so i had modify only product price style and button price. in fact if I use the default style the problem persists (i had I've reset the default style so you can check it out if you want)
how do as you said "add rules to make the image width (or max-width) to 100% to bypass the fixed width you have configured in the HikaShop image settings" ?

Regards
Roberto

• Thank you received: 612
6 years 5 months ago #281553

Hello,

Why don't you use the frontend default.css, in order to get the Css responsive command(@media), to finally add it in your custom frontend css ?
For this switch your frontend css, reproduce phone or else resolution, and use your navigator inspector tool (right-click on your responsive html elements)

this will allow you to see and copy paste, the required command, for this look for Css @media command.
Note that if you pass on the css command your inspector tool will give you the file line (see the red arrow)
Then edit your custom frontend css.
Hope this will help you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.

6 years 5 months ago #281747

Hi Philip! thanks for your clear and detailed explanation!!! Unfortunately, even using default css, mobile view is corrupt...That's why I was trying to fix it with a custom css. I attach the view using default css

as you can see, the product image is out of view, the social icon appear not very well...for the product that have a discount the label "original price + new price" go over the screen (img 4)

Regards
Rob

Attachments:

6 years 5 months ago #281750

...and here the issue on checkout

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 612
6 years 5 months ago #281761

Hello,

Do you try to use the default template like ProtoStar, to see if that solve your issue ?
This kind of display isn't what HikaShop have to manage responsive display...

Maybe you can provide an Url link with default frontend css file selected, in order to process ourself some tests in order to better understand what's going on.
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Philip.

6 years 5 months ago #281849

Hi! i do not try change template in Protostar, because i go in production soon with this site and i would not break all :)
You can visit 212.237.23.252/index.php/it/component/hikashop/product/cid-3 ...now hikashop is set with default frontend

also you can try adding to the cart to see the behavior at checkout

Thanks
Regards

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
6 years 5 months ago #281871

Hello,

When I try it on a local website using one of Joomla default templates it's displaying correctly for mobile devices.

As Philip said, you should actually try it with one of Joomla default templates to see if it's coming from your template. Else you can directly use some CSS code like media queries :

You can do the modifications in the frontend css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS
Use the @media tags to change the width of the columns when the width of the page is less than xx.

ex:
@media (min-width: 992px)
.hkc-md-4 {
width: 33.33333333%;
}

Here is some documentation about the layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds