Return page from payment cancelled not found

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #282540

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.pikelets.es/index.php/component/hikashop/product/listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 61.0.3163.100
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Page no found

Sorry for my english.
This SEF page not exists: www.pikelets.es/index.php/component/hikashop/product/listing
and this neither: www.pikelets.es/index.php?option=com_hik...product&task=listing
The store works perfectly but this page does not work.
When it returns from the payment and it is canceled, the system tries to access this page and when it is not found it gives an error.
Can you help me?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 5 months ago #282583

Hi,

This happens for several reasons:
- you've apparently set the "Clean cart when order is" setting to "created" in the HikaShop configuration. Set it to "confirmed" and you should be redirected back to the checkout.
- Since the cart is cleared, you're redirected to the "URL where to redirect when cart is empty" from your HikaShop configuration. But since that setting is empty, HikaShop tried to generate the URL itself. I would recommend configuring the main URL of your shop in that setting.
- That "Call to a member function get() on null" error is a generic message. Please activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" setting of your Joomla configuration and that will display more information with that message, which will allow you/us to know where that error is coming from and why it doesn't work.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #282603

Hello,
I have set the "Clean cart when order is" to "confirmed" but not redirected back to the checkout, and the cart is cleaned, and the order is set "cancelled". I think the order should be in a "created" state for a new payment attempt. Help me please.
In another order I put a default page when de cart is empty in "URL where to redirect when cart is empty". Thank you.
In debug mode the the messate "Call to a member function get() on null" show the messages in attached image.
Thank you

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 5 months ago #282605

Hi,

1. Well, if the setting doesn't change anything, it means there is a problem with the payment plugin. I would recommend contacting the developer of the payment plugin for help.

2. The order is created with the status "created" and then if you click on cancel, usually it changes its status to cancel and redirects you back to the checkout if the cart hasn't been cleared.

3. Thanks for the feedback on the error. We've added a patch on our end to avoid that.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds