Finish order via "shopping cart"

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 weeks ago #290641

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None, just refreshes the page.

After adding any product to the order, it successfully does it, but when i try to finish the order and click the button "Finish Order" it stays on the same page. It only works if after i add the product i go sraight to finish order, if i try to do it from the cart, it no longer works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 3 weeks ago #290643

Hi,

I tried to look at your checkout but I'm not even able to login with the account I just created and validated.
It seems that you have a problem with your user ACLs preventing new user accounts to log on your frontend.

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 weeks ago #290690

I actived your account several hours ago.
But you dont need to login to get the malfunction on the shopping cart finish order...

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 3 weeks ago #290715

Hi,

The "finish" button on the checkout can only be accessed after you login.
But from what you're saying, it seems that you're talking about the "proceed to checkout" button of your cart module.
And indeed, that button doesn't work.
However, that cart module isn't the default cart module of HikaShop.
It has been customized in some way and I'm almost sure that the issue comes from that.
Either you're using another module than the "hikashop cart module" ( and you want to contact the developer of that module for that issue), or the HikaShop cart module is customized by your template (and you want to contact your template provider).
Supposing that it comes from a customization of your template, if you rename the file "templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php to something else, that will deactivate the customization of your template and the button should then work since it will be the default button of the HikaShop cart module.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds