Edit content of add to cart popup?

• Thank you received: 3
5 years 11 months ago #291978

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24

I'm thinking about switching my configuration to have the page stay and display a popup notice when someone adds an item to their cart. Before doing so, I would like to know is there a view or something that can be edited to where it will show the product name, product code, and quantity that they just added to the cart inside the popup notice? Also, is there a way to add any css3 animations to the popup notice? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 11 months ago #292024

Hi,

With HikaShop 2.6.1, you can edit the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views to customize the content of the popup. However there is no sure way to know which product was added. You would have to load the cart products and use the information of the product that was the latest added to the cart.
With HikaShop 3.x and the new add to cart system, there is the HikaShop cart notify plugin which displays that already automatically (like on our demo website) so there shouldn't be a need to customize anything. There is even some add to cart effect plugin which can attach itself to the add to cart process to add dynamic effects.

The following user(s) said Thank You: fernando.alh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds