error in coupon display when the coupon is 100%

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 10 months ago #293639

It seems there is an error in the show_block_cart file.
when the coupon is 100%, the variable $taxes is calculated to 0 because the final price is 0, but not the price before the discount

($taxes = round($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax - $cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value, $this->currencyClass->getRounding($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id));)

the consequence is that the coupon is displayed without tax, when the total before the coupon is displayed with tax; so it looks like there is an error (the final price after the discount is correctly displayed at 0;

I corrected it in the file by adding a condition (in orange) in these lines
if(($taxes == 0 && $cart->coupon->discount_percent_amount_orig<100) || empty($this->options))
echo $this->currencyClass->format(@$cart->coupon->discount_value_without_tax * -1, @$cart->coupon->discount_currency_id);
else
echo $this->currencyClass->format(@$cart->coupon->discount_value * -1, @$cart->coupon->discount_currency_id);

So now for me it works; but you may have a look at your code and verfiy the error I think I detected; if I am right you may modify it; if I am wrong, you may also tell me what is my error

kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 10 months ago #293643

Hello,

When you create a thread in our forum please provide the basis requested details, including the HikaShop version number.
You can also use the tag [ code ] (without the spaces) to paste PHP code in the forum.

Thanks

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds