Multiple Category Menus

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #192591

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 35.0.1

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I have searched the docs and faqs pages for an answer. Is it possible to have a vertical menu with each category itemised that will when clicked show each product in the category. As you will see I have a a menu working on my practice site called Mineral Makeup and when clicked it shows every category I have listed. I would like to create a separate menu button for each category if that is possible. If not then fine I will go with what I have and rename the menu button, but it would be nice to get it right. Apologies for the awful images shown :blush: - these are only temporary!! I have attached the category/products listing page grab.

Grateful for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 1 month ago #192629

Hi,

Yes, you can use the "categories on 1 level" or the "categories on 2 levels" modules that are installed by default with HikaShop in order to do that. You can enable them via the Joomla modules manager.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sapphire

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #194597

I've been looking for the "categories on 1 level" or the "categories on 2 levels" modules but can't find them.
I'm using the free version of Hikashop while I'm setting up the site. Is that why I can't find them?

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #194669

Hi,

When you install HikaShop (all versions), these two modules are created to give you some useful content ; you can find them in the HikaShop backend under "Display > Content modules".
But you might have delete them, it's possible.
If you don't want to install HikaShop on a new website in order to get these, you can simply see in our demo website where these two modules are, thanks to that you will see the configuration of the modules and you will be able to duplicate them in your website.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds