Redirect registration to CB

• Thank you received: 13
10 years 4 months ago #136295

Hi,

as I suggested into this topic: www.hikashop.com/forum/20-market-feature...egration.html#136288

I would like to try to force users registering using CB instead of HikaShop registration form also in the checkout process.

I try to explain why I would do that.

CB give me more flexibility for managing customers for many other reasons. I can use also CB Connect plugin to let user register using their Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc... accounts.

Actually I don't need to match CB fields with HikaShop fields (such as address etc..) but I think I can do it with some CB Auto Action. Anyway that's not important at the moment.

I just would redirect users to CB registration instead of HikaShop registration.

I can't do that just disabling Joomla registration and enabling CB redirection plugin, 'cause in that case when a user go to checkout it's adviced that registration is not possible.

The solution would be to edit that hikashop view file to show the CB login module (so I can also show the CB Connect plugin for Facebook, Twitter, etc... access) and also change the info message "no registration allowed" with a link pointing to CB registration form.

So, if this would be implemented with a Hika-CB redirection plugin would be really perfect.

Obvious, in future a complete integration between CB and HikaShop would be fantastic to completly match also fields, but at the moment I don't need it, just a redirection to CB for registration.

So, how could I edit the view files to show CB login module and CB registration form (or at least a link to the CB registration form) in the HikaShop checkout process?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 4 months ago #136335

The login of HikaShop is compatible with the login of CB, so there is no need to replace it.
And if you want a facebook connect, there is already a plugin compatible on our end with that that you can use:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...tworks.html#facebook
And for the "no registration allowed" message, if you want a link to the CB registration instead, simply use a translation override to change it.
So it's already integrated like you want ;)

• Thank you received: 13
10 years 4 months ago #136347

Thanks Nicolas for reply.

About CB registration link, ok.

About CB login module and Facebook registration, I would use CB instead of adding another 3td party payment extension 'cause I already pay for CB to have CB Connession Plugin.

So, is there a way to edit view file and display CB Login module (that also includes CB Connect plugin for FB etc...) ?

Thanks in advice.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 4 months ago #136392

Hi,

You can potentially edit the view "checkout / login" and call the desired module instead of the current login display.

The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds