change buttons in address listing

• Thank you received: 4
6 years 11 months ago #269535

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1

1. in #hikashop_address_listing .toolbar.hikashop_header_buttons where do I switch off the "back" button which does not go back but takes the user to the hika account page

2. where do I change the css class on these buttons in #hikashop_address_listing .toolbar.hikashop_header_buttons? I want to add the bootstrap btn class which is not applied although I set the class for buttons in "CSS options" in the config

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 11 months ago #269539

Hi,

1. You can edit the file "listing" of the view "address" via the menu Display>Views and remove the code for the back button near the top.

2. These buttons are not form buttons in the sense of displaying at the bottom of an entry form, like the registration form. So they don't take into account that CSS setting as they have their own styling. You would have to edit the same "listing" file of the view "address" to add your class.

• Thank you received: 4
6 years 11 months ago #269566

Thank you, that worked. Will that be overriden on the next update?

I found some hints in the docs but:

1. I dont have " HikaShop > Display > Content Module" and " HikaShop > Display > Content menus". I only have "Custom Fields" and "Views".

2. where do the modified files get stored so I can make a backup?

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by peteo.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 11 months ago #269582

Hi,

No. When you change something via the menu Display>Views, these changes are saved in templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop as standard Joomla view overrides and they aren't removed when you update HikaShop.

These menus don't exist anymore since you directly have the settings when you edit your menu items and modules via the Joomla menus manager and the Joomla modules manager.

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peteo

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds