How to assign a product for free for each newly registered customer?

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 9 months ago #274657

Hello,
I'm using last Hikashop + Hikaserial. I believe that question is more about Hikashop customer registration.
Next week I will participate in a local exhibition and I would like to give a free Serial code of some specific products for each newly registered customer, which will register on my website during the exhibition.
Can you tell me please, how the process could look like? I want to assign free products right after email confirmation, but not sure, how to make it. Also how to notify customer about assigned free product in my case?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 9 months ago #274661

Hello,

Regarding your request I would suggest you to use a newsletter component (Acymailing).
You can have temporally settings in order to add created user in a specific list in Acymailing ; so you will have a list with your users registered during the event.
Afterwards there is an integration between HikaSerial and Acymailing which allow to send serials within a newsletter.
So with a random generator, a dedicated pack and a configured "product add consumer" plugin ; you can send a newsletter to all these users with a serial to get the free product.

Otherwise, there is for sure a lot of other possibilities but it would require some custom development.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DimLVL

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #275896

Hi Jerome, thanks for the reply. I was trying to add the tag to Acymailing, but unfortunately, it's not working for me. Can you tell me please, is there any guide how to send unique serials to each subscriber?
Serials are pre-uploaded to Hikaserial, I've got a separate pack with them. Required emails are collected to separate Acymailing list. When I'm trying to insert any Hikaserial tag, nothing happens:
www.dropbox.com/s/mk4l2izh1uac5jq/Hikaserial-acy.gif
It seems that something wrong with the plugin, there's only name and ID columns. Or I missed something. I found tag {hikaserial_genpack:134} on the forum, but I don't understand, how does it work. If I will insert that tag, the empty space appears instead of serial.
Can you help me, please?

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 8 months ago #275928

Hello,

With that HikaSerial Acymailing integration plugin, you just have to select an HikaSerial pack.
But it looks like you got a Javascript error regarding your GIF.
Having more details about your configuration (version number and all other fields that we ask you to fill when you create a thread in that forum) would be require. But because your question is more regarding HikaSerial than HikaShop ; you're currently in the wrong section of the forum.

Nevertheless, I can tell you that the tag parameter is the ID of the pack you want to use.
Once there is a tag in the newsletter, HikaSerial will use the settings of the pack to generate the serials for the Acymailing newsletter.
So if you use a coupon generator with your pack it will create HikaShop coupon, etc.
But the plugin is not meant to read serials from the database but to generate dynamically the data while you send a newsletter.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds