/my-account/user/cpanel gone

• Thank you received: 5
6 years 4 months ago #282885

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Somehow, overnight we lost the user portion of the Hikashop. I had the site setup so when you went to 'My Account' it went to my-account/user/cpanel which was a link to the HikaShop User Control Panel. Now, it cannot find that page and forwards to a Forum Profile page.

I have changed the link on the front end to go to the Joomla Login in the interim. I've created a 2nd link that should still go to the HikaShop Control Panel. It is setup for Super Users only. I previously sent credentials to hikashop and they should still work as a super user. If you need me to message them to you or email them, I can do so.

I also tried creating a link going to the HikaShop Registration Form and that did not work either. Leading me to believe that none of the user functions are working.

Any help to resolve this ASAP would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5
6 years 4 months ago #282900

Interestingly, if I try to have the Joomla Login setup under 'My Account' and try to have a separate 'My Account - Hikashop' in the same menu - it returns a 'Too many redirects' error on the Joomla Login link. I had to unpublish the menu link so users can at least log in.

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #282888

Hi,

From what I can see there is something else doing that redirect. Like a SEF extension, or some custom htaccess rules that were added to the website.
I don't see what we can do to help as it doesn't come from HikaShop.
If I try to access the user control panel with an alternative URL like:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
, then it works fine.
And the backend access you had provided before doesn't work so I couldn't check your settings.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds