Are there any Hikashop plugins that can help?

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #215780

-- url of the page with the problem -- : red-ferndevelopment.co.uk/BeSmart/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers

Hi,

We are trying to create a custom plugin for Hikashop but was wondering if there are any available plugins in Hikashop that can help.

We are building a catalogue website (with no prices). Users can add products to their cart, and then go through the checkout. The purpose of this is for them to submit their details (along with the products they have chosen) and we can send them a manual price once we receive their order.

Using the configuration options in Hikashop, and by disabling the payment methods, I should be able to achieve the first step of this process by allowing the user to submit their order. BUT, I know it will be a lot more tricky once the order has gone through, and will almost certainly require my team to build a custom plugin. My question is, are there any Hikashop plugins that can assist us with the following process once the order has come through:

The order comes through with the user details and selected products etc. Next to each product we need a text field where we can manually input a price. We would also need a text area to write any additional details we may need to send to the customer. Finally, we would need a 'Submit' button that would send the quote to the customer.

As said, I'm pretty sure we will be required to build our own plugin, but was wondering if there was any existing Hikashop plugin available that would help us?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 6 months ago #215805

Hi,

When you edit the order in the backend, you can set the price of each product in the order by simply editing it.
If you have created a custom field of the table "order", you can also use that in the order edition to enter the additional details that you would like to send to the customer.
And if you want to send an email to the user to notify him about his quote, you can use the "email" button at the top.

So as far as I can see, it's already possible by default without developing anything.

The following user(s) said Thank You: reders

• Thank you received: 1
8 years 6 months ago #215947

Thank you! It worked!

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds