no filter for un/published in discount popup

• Thank you received: 6
12 years 3 months ago #37137

In the discounts page when you click to add products, in the popup there is no filter to be able to filter published or not published like in the main product list page.

please fix :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 3 months ago #37263

It's not a bug.
It's just that we didn't feel that it was necessary there...
Why do you need that ?

12 years 3 months ago #37295

Because when you have thousands of products and i have quite a few hundred unpublished as i dont currently sell them but will order more stock of them in so dont want to delete the product, and so with the 'current' products in stock that are published i need to quickly and easily be able to sort through these and find the product i am after. The current discount system is not user friendly as it is and the less ability to sort and filter the harder and more time consuming it takes to find the products (especially when you have hundreds of unpublished products getting in the way).

You have the filter on the main product list page and so it should also be on the popup of the products as well.

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 3 months ago #37418

I feel that your other proposition to have a way to easily specify a discounted price on the product page would be better to actually do both of your feature requests, don't you think ?
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37136...fferent-product.html

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

12 years 3 months ago #37426

nicolas wrote: I feel that your other proposition to have a way to easily specify a discounted price on the product page would be better to actually do both of your feature requests, don't you think ?
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/37136...fferent-product.html

Yes i think the discounts need to be in the product page as i previously suggested. But i still think that for other lists that are in the backend of hikashop you can never have too many filters :silly:

when you have shops with hundreds or even thousands of products filters are your best friend and save you hours of time :)

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds