Special tier of professional affiliate

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283636

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various - all updated

I have a client that wants to allow 5 firms to purchase coupon products for their clients at a reduced price of $50.00. Now this is simple to accomplish as I can create a discount of $50 for the individual products (2) so they can pay $50 less. However, what we want to do is restrict the use of this $50 discount to just the 5 firms.

So my thoughts were to create a separate Professionals Affiliates user group, ie: Professional Affiliates Discounted and manually add the 5 firms so I can assign them to both Professional Affiliates groups so they will have access to all content currently allowed for the Professional Affiliates group.

Then I would create the discount for the $50, assign to the 2 products and restrict to the Professional Affiliates Discounted group. Then when the individuals login, when they put in the discount code (coupon code), it would allow it 'only' for that group. This way, no one in the Professional Affiliates Discounted group could give the discount code to anyone in the Professionals Affiliates user group and it be usable as I assume the discount code would only be allowed if the user logged in was part of the Professional Affiliates Discounted group.

Would this work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #283740

Hi,

Yes, from what I understand, it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds