Filter display on the product detail page

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 1 month ago #194065

Costum filters are usually displayed everywhere on Hikashop - even on the product detail page - but I don´t need them there.

I would like to delete the php code for the filters on the products page. Where can I do that?

Thanks,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 747
9 years 1 month ago #194070

This has been discussed here numerous times.***

The short answer is usually, "use Advanced Module Manager if you want filter modules everywhere across your site except for the product page, or don't use filter modules but activate the display of filters in product listings".

Plus, here's a thread that goes a bit deeper towards your request for PHP code: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...n-products-page.html

*** Next time maybe use the search here, thanks. ;)

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrisomio

9 years 1 month ago #194082

Thanks you.

I already saw the thread you offered me, but it didn´t provide the answer I search for. I don´t want to use (buy) a Module Manager, I just want to comment out (or delete) the php code in the products detail page - but I can´t find it. Is it in the "show"-file? or the "show-default"?

That would be really helpful! - Thanks!

9 years 1 month ago #194091

The "how" and "where" references are in that other thread - please look again.
And before we start discussing another thread in this one here, better post anything relevant for the other one over there.

Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 1 month ago #194092

Hi,

If you use the filters thanks to the menu settings, and not via the module so they will not be displayed on the product page.
Else if you are using the filter module, so it is working as any other Joomla module and if it is displayed on a product listing it will be displayed on a product page, so you need component like advanced module manager to handle the module display with more options.

9 years 1 month ago #194272

Thanks Xavier,

I am about to give up on that. It just doesn´t work :(

I tried around for hours, but I didn´t find a way to display the filters other than with a module. How exactly can I get the filters to be displayed withoug using a Module? - Thanks yout for the help!

9 years 1 month ago #194275

Hi,

In the documentation there's a whole section dedicated to the matter: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-filter-listing.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrisomio

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds