Display limit not working on filters

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 7 months ago #249259

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 48.0.1

Am using filters as a way of searching in the site but the display limit above the pagination doesn't seem to be working properly!

Try to select "all" or any other of the options and reverts to the first one only!

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 7 months ago #249261

Hi,

That's something we fixed with the 2.6.4 release with the fix:

The number of products to be displayed on the listings of the frontend didn't work properly in some rare case with the redirect post mode setting activated and the use of filters on the same page.

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
So download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should add the patch for that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: comunion

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 5 months ago #255912

Hi - I have the same problem and would like to do the business-update. But do I have to buy it again? I ordered the version 2.6.3. in October of 2016. The 2.6.3. version works fine for me - I just need the fixed filter-function. Till October I was able to download the 2.6.4. - but I missed :(
Could you send me the Update 2.6.4. without the fee?
Best regards
Daniel

7 years 5 months ago #255914

Hi,

You ordered the Business edition in October of 2015, not 2016. So you had one year of free updates included.
So as your support/update period already ended, you're supposed to renew your subscription to get access to it again.
Please understand that it's thanks to these renewals that we can keep fixing and improving HikaShop throughout the years, for the benefit of everyone.
I'll make an exception. Please send a message through our contact form along with a link to this thread and your order number to request the 2.6.4 install package and we'll send it to you.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: comunion

7 years 4 months ago #256266

Hi Nicolas,
I installed the update, but the error isn't fixed yet:

But I should make a bett6er description of the problem. On the first shop-page, I definied to display 21 products (3 x 7) (Menu-HikaShop hidden menue-startpage". The same raster is displayed in the search-filter. The problem is: There is NO Article-Navigation at the bottom of the 21 products. I think, if I can active the navigation, my problem would be fixed. But why it is not there?

Thank you for helping. Daniel

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by comunion.

7 years 4 months ago #256313

Hi,

The problem you described was about the display limit not working on your products listings when filtered.
But if I go to your link /spares?limitstart=&filter_Sortbyprice_1=none&filter_Brand_3=filter_Brand_3&filter_Search_4=red that you provided, and change the "display" dropdown at the bottom to "all" instead of "18", ir correctly displays all the products on the page:
take.ms/ctlMn
If I remember correctly, that wasn't the case before on your link.

Now, in your new message, you're talking about the "first shop-page". I don't know what page you're talking about. You say that it is configured to display 3*7 products, but I only see listings with 18 products per page on your website.
And you say that the problem is that the pagination doesn't display on that page. So I would have to look at it in order to understand the situation because all the products listings I see on your website do have a pagination.
Could you provide a link to the page you're talking about now ?

7 years 4 months ago #256381

Hi, I'm sorry to confuse you :))

The link for the shop ist:

2016.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/tt-shop

On this Startpage you'll fin (now) 27 products in 3 colums and 9 rows.
Generally, there would be more articles (about 1500 in the shop). But I just want to display a few on the startpage.

When I use your added line (like this:)
2016.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/tt-shop?...&filter_Search_4=red

There will be also 27 products and no display to get more pages.

It ist the same, when I 'll set a search filter: 27 products and no navigation to see more pages.

If I use to click in a shop-categorie - there will be a navigation to cahnge the article-pages - for example lke this:
2016.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/hikashop...ategory/231-glanzend

So my question is: How can I set the page-navigation to the startpage ( 2016.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/tt-shop ) and to the displayed page, when a filter ist set (please try "hart" - there should be over 50 results - but only 27 will be shown)

I suppose, when we fix the problem on the startpage; we'll probably see the page-navigation also on the filter-page.

7 years 4 months ago #256389

Hi,

Your links are for another website than the flowjet website you were talking about before which is why I was confused.
And yes, this pagination problem has nothing to do with the previous problem.

HikaShop has an option to display or not the pagination in the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. That setting is global to all the products listings of menu items on your website.
So if you see the pagination on some pages and not others, it means that it doesn't come from that setting or you wouldn't see it anywhere.
And there are no other ways to remove the pagination on a products listing like it's done on the page 2016.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/tt-shop
So this indicates that the problem is not in HikaShop but in the way the products listing has been customized, either by you or by your template provider.
Try switching to the default template of Joomla to check that it displays the pagination properly.
That way, you'll be able to confirm that.
Then, you can try renaming the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/listing.php or the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php and see if that helps.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds