• Hikashop Business
7 years 5 months ago #254785

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 84.104.75.13/webshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 49.0.2

Evening all,

I use the filter module only on specific category listing pages and assigned specific filters to specific categories. I also use the contact button on all the product pages.

As soon as you use the contact button on the product page the contact form page will display and all the available filters will be displayed as well.

Besides that it looks a bit silly it's not functional on the contact page and if you use one of the filter options or clear the filter you will be send back to the start page of the webshop.

The only thing I could think of is that in the Joomla module manager the Hikashop Filter Module is assigned to the “webshop” page and nothing else and that the contact form page does mention “webshop” in the breadcrumb.

A link to a product listing page: 84.104.75.13/webshop/category/76-headsets-callcenter

If you would select a product and the “Informatie aanvragen” button all the filters are displayed on the right.

Any idea how to get the filter module NOT to display on the contact page?

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by EnerW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
7 years 5 months ago #254818

Hi,

Well, there is no option for that. We added recently the option to be able to display or not the module independently on the listings and the product pages, but we didn't think about the contact page.
An easy solution which wouldn't require any coding would be to install the extension Advanced Modules Manager. That will give you a lot more options to display or not modules on the different pages of your website and you'll be able to remove the filter module from the contact page thanks to that.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
7 years 5 months ago #255019

Afternoon Nicolas,

I thought that would be the answer, but I did not want to use the Advanced Module Manager without making sure that I did not make a mistake or that I did overlook something.

It's working, but since I do not have any other modules to use it for it is a bit like using a cannon to swat a fly.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds