How to change filters position and size

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #256387

Hi,I enabled coloricon filter but they shown on the top of products (see 1.png).I would like to shown smaller and at the let of products (see image 2.png).Also I want to create price filter like the image 2.png.Could you help me ?
Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 4 months ago #256390

Hi,

Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and turn off the "filters" display setting under the "product options" tab to remove the filters from the top of the listing.
Instead, enable and configure the HikaShop filter module via the Joomla modules manager so that it displays your filters on the left side of the page.
You can create a filter of the type "cursor" applying on "prices" to get that price filtering on the filter module.
And if you want to change the size of the images, you could edit these images with your image editing software (paint, photoshop, paint.net, gimp, etc), reduce them and reupload them on your website.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 4 months ago #256520

Hi,I fix the position and icons size but
1)icons hide in the front if products (see 3.png I've attached).I need more rows .How can I do that?
2)the filters still not work(if they won't work please refund the money to take sth else cause I have problem)
see persa.velfie.me/index.php/el/product/shop/furniture
3)Also price filter not work.
please answer ASAP
thanks in advance

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by nleont.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 4 months ago #256546

Hi,

1. It's just a CSS issue. You can add such CSS code to fix that display glitch:
.hikashop_filter_checkbox {
float: left;
}

2. They don't work because the filter module is not configured properly. Make sure that you enter the id of your products listing menu item in the menu item id setting of your filter module via the Joomla modules manager and it should display the results properly unless there is a problem with the settings of your menu item.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds