Infinite scroll problem with cursor filter

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #265310

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi,

I have defined a cursor type filter for price which works well in different conditions except when used in categories display pages with infinite scroll feature activated. When user changes price range using cursor price filter, the displayed products are correctly filtered but the load more appears below these filtered products and displays some irrelevant products (products that are out of the indicated price range). this only happens in sub-pages of categories display pages and not in products display pages. when pagination is used instead of infinite scroll, no such irrelevant products are displayed. please check if you can reproduce the problem.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 1 month ago #265336

Hi,

Could you provide a screenshot of the settings under the "categories options" and "products options" tabs of your menu item and one of your filter ?
Also, do you have the "redirect POST mode" setting activated or turned off in your HikaShop configuration ? Changing that could circumvent the problem.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #265345

Please see the attached screenshots. redirect POST mode is activated but when I turn it off the problem persists.

thanks

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 1 month ago #265443

Hi,

Thanks. I've added a patch for that issue, it seems to work now.
Please download again the install package on our website and install it on your website and that should fix the problem for you too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: goleyaas

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds