Не заносит товары во все указанные категории

• Thank you received: 1
3 years 7 months ago #324044

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0

Добрый день!
При импорте товаров не заносит их во все указанные категории.
Судя по импорту видит все товары которые есть в строчке, но многие товары не попадают в более глубокие категории.
Вот например блесна "Клоп", вижу что она импортирована была, но не попала в глубокую категорию.
Хотя списком через запятую у неё указаны категории и такая категория существует. Например данный товар не попал в категорию "Клоп", а может вообще не попал, могут быть с одинаковыми названиями.
До этого я импортировал товары, может при импорте их нормально не переписывает система, хотя галочка стоит чтобы перезаписывать товар с тем же кодом товара.
Таблица где пример товара "Клоп": yadi.sk/i/T-MdkXSj7DfBvw
Категория с нужным id: yadi.sk/i/k-1mLp5aR-NwDg
Вывод сообщения при импорте: yadi.sk/i/7Dzz4rmgtJYMLg

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Profdesigner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rufax

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 7 months ago #324049

Hi,

Were the products already in the shop or is it a import of new products ?
The product_code column contains only numbers, so the import system might use these as "product_id" and thus you might end up updating other products with the categories and thus not updating the products you're looking at in your backend.

Also, do you have other columns in the CSV ? If you have the "category_parent" column, it could also be a problem, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, the category in the hikashop_category table of the database needs to be of the type "product". If that's not the case, the system might not found the category based on its ID and thus not link the product with it.

That's all I can think of with the information you provided.

3 years 7 months ago #324055

Thanks for the answer. Products have already been uploaded before, I'm trying to rewrite them with the same product id. Tested, added to the import only one line of the product "Клоп", it was successfully added to all the necessary categories. It is very difficult to write a name for each product category now. Why does it add correctly for one line, but it doesn't work when adding a list? Can there be a problem in the empty string that is returned in the error? Or the system doesn't have enough resources, since I'm currently working on a laptop, not a server.

Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Profdesigner.

3 years 7 months ago #324056

It turned out, divided the import file into 7 parts for 1330 products, also got rid of the error and set "create new categories" when importing. A miracle happened. :) Thank you for your time.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds