Bug at massaction.php

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 9 months ago #334400

-- url of the page with the problem -- : weinpalais.de/csv2xml.php

Hi

After updating HikaShop our cron job is not working properly. And we have to adjust the massaction.php
And the export is working again.

See our modified code

attached.

Many thx
Nadine

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 9 months ago #334402

Hi,

This modification was made on purpose to fix this situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/mass-acti...-orders-to-copy.html
So we would need to know more about your situation to understand why the modification we made impact you as we can't just revert the code. Otherwise, the problem mentioned in that other thread would be back.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 9 months ago #334610

Hi

This is the reply from my developer. Maybe it helps?

If I remember correctly, the changes were made on line 2640 or around it. But it seems that had more to do with the fact that the constant HIKASHOP_J30 is set incorrectly, which can happen, for example, due to a misdirected update process. So the problem only occurs in this shop and is not a case for Hika support. For permanent fix you would have to look at how this constant is set by Hika, but that requires some training.

Is it possible, there is a backend override somewhere? So the scripts are still the old ones?

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 9 months ago #334612

Hi,

It seems that your developer is talking about some other code "on line 2640". Now, I don't know which modification he is talking about ? One we made or one he made ? Or even if he is talking about the massaction.php file or the csv2xml.php file or another file.
So I can't say much more. I don't know which error you had nor what code triggered the error, for what reason ? So I'm in the dark here and thus can't say much.

Regarding his question on the HIKASHOP_J30 constant, it is set by HikaShop at the beginning of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php based on your current version of Joomla:

$jversion = preg_replace('#[^0-9\.]#i','',JVERSION);
define('HIKASHOP_J16', true); define('HIKASHOP_J17', true); define('HIKASHOP_J25',true);
define('HIKASHOP_J30',version_compare($jversion,'3.0.0','>=') ? true : false);
As you can see, it bases itself on the JVERSION constant which is set by Joomla based on the current version of Joomla on its end ( joomla.stackexchange.com/questions/26682...oomla-version-in-php )

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds