2 questions/ideas

• Thank you received: 11
11 years 4 months ago #82551

1. Is it possible to use the same license to different pages? I think you buy the business package, but immediately you can only assign one domain to the package.

Both in my company, we will probably use the shop on several pages and so will I privately.
Are there any options for this?

2. A future request - to allow for drag and drop of items and perhaps categories. I have manually touched on many products to change their categories. So I thought something like that either move or copy to that category.
(Just an idea)

I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4006
11 years 4 months ago #82618

Hi,

The services (automatic update, the cron, support) is just for one domain per license.
After that, you have the right to install the package on local websites and other websites but you wouldn't have the services for the other domains.

Some Drag and Drop features are include in HikaMarket and I think that, this kind of feature would continue to progress (first in HikaMarket and then in HikaShop).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holm76

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 2 months ago #94416

How do you enable automatic updates, cron etc.??? I have been simply re-installing the software whenever I need to update it.

Is there an option to have automatic updates on multiple sites?

Will you be offering these services for multiple domains per license? Maybe at a small discounted rate, so I can update the software without having to re-install them on multiple sites?

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 2 months ago #94425

The automatic updates are activated automatically on Joomla 2.5 and 3.x. Simply click on the update button when joomla tells you on your backend that there is a new version available and it will update HikaShop.

The cron can be configured as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html

Automatic updates are limited to one per website per subscription. If you need it on several website you can buy several times HikaShop.

There is not a multi domain offer for now for HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds