• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #194884

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.stepsandstillages.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Any

Hi, After update from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0 I can no longer choose a shipping method in the checkout on local hosted site. The live site is running 2.3.1 and working fine.

The problem only arises when there is multiple shipping information as for example when products ship from different warehouses. So for example a mobile step and a ratchet strap from load restraint range use different shipping methods. See picture. A valid UK postcode is required for shipping method to be correct eg NN15 6BX.

On selecting a radio button the form is submitted but button is not selected and there is no change in the shipping in the cart. If I delete a product from the cart so there is only 1 shipping method it works fine. Like I said it works correctly on live site running 2.3.1.

Do you have any ideas about the problem. I can probably set up a staging version using 2.4.0 if you feel it would be helpful but will take me a few days to get round to it.

Bye,

David.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 1 month ago #194900

Hi,

Can you please check that you haven't an override for the view "checkout | shipping".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 6 days ago #199226

H,

Sorry for the long delay but I got moved to an urgent project. Now back to Steps and Stillages.

I have removed all overrides in the checkout. I have tried different checkout settings and tried a 1 page checkout but the problem remains - but only when there are multiple shipping informations with products from different warehouses.

If I remove a product so that there are products from just one warehouse I can select a shipping method just fine. I have many shipping methods using several warehouses. Checking out from any single warehouse is fine.

Like I said live site using 2.3.1 works fine. Update local site to 2.4.0 with no other changes and with shipping from multiple warehouses I cannot choose a shipping method. Clicking a radio button contacts the server as before but returns with no buttons selected. Trying to checkout I get the message please select a shipping method as expected.

Thanks,

David.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 6 days ago #199235

Hi,

We've added a few patches regarding shipping and also one regarding warehouses since the release due to bugs.
Based on your description of the problem it could well be that one of them would solve the issue at hand.
Could you download again the latest version of the install package on our website and install it on your test website ?
That will add all the patches and should hopefully fix the problem.
If not, I'm afraid that we'll have to take a closer look to the problem and need to be able to reproduce the problem on your test website. In such cases, would it be possible to have you move your test website online where we could access it, ideally with a backend access in order to check your settings ?

• Hikashop Business
8 years 11 months ago #199986

Hi,

Yes the issue was resolved by the latest update.

Thanks,

David.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds