Is it Possible to use Hikashop for a Services web

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #241208

-- HikaShop version -- : N/A
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hi. One of my client wants to sell services which are not downloadable nor can be shipped with cart system so he can get payments for his services through his website.. is it possible to create this kind of eCommerce website using Hikashop ?

Hi. One of my client wants to sell services which are not downloadable nor can be shipped with cart system so he can get payments for his services through his website.. is it possible to create this kind of eCommerce website using Hikashop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13092
7 years 11 months ago #241210

Hi,

Sure. Don't set a weight nor files in your products and leave the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting turned off in the HikaShop configuration and it should work like that.

7 years 11 months ago #241315

Hmm.. okay i will install Hikashop on a domain and will try to test it .. Thanks

7 years 11 months ago #241321

Hi .. i have installed Hikashop in my domain and tried payza in it.. but the issue is when i click on checkout nothing happens.. just page gets refresh nothing else..

i also have Skrill Money Booker business account.. i have enabled that plugin too .. same thing happens in it .. on checkout nothing happens but a page refresh.

7 years 11 months ago #241338

Hi,

Normally. You should see an error message telling you what's wrong.
If you don't, it's probably that your template is not displaying messages:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html

7 years 11 months ago #241353

hi i have read the link and checked my template's index.php.
<jdoc:include type="message" /> is already there before <jdoc:include type="component" />. and i can see messages as well on other modules/plugins if got any error.. but i am not able to see any message on Hikashop's checkout page.

7 years 11 months ago #241376

Hi,

In that case, could you provide a link to the shop so that we could look at the problem ?

7 years 11 months ago #241396

7 years 11 months ago #241410

Hi,

I've checked your checkout and I do see a message when I reach it. It says "Registration not allowed".
That's because you've turned off the user account creation in the settings of the Joomla user manager.
And thus HikaShop follows that setting and don't offer the registration to your customer. This means that you need to be already logged in to be able to checkout, but you've also turned off the "login" setting of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration and there is no login module on your website so your customers can't login either.
Thus, your customers get stuck on your checkout with no possibility to move forward.
So either turn on the user account creation and/or allow customers to login and/or set the "registration" of the Hikashop configuration to "guest" so that customers can checkout without a user account (this requires a commercial edition of HikaShop)

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds