Ajax Cart Module Issue

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 5 months ago #281947

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.testing.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/o...s/mojo-rippler-decoy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.3

The strangest thing is happening. I have a cart module (with minor tweak including dropdown) that displays perfectly on desktop/tablet and updates once the add to cart button is processed (Ajax).

Example (top left): www.testing.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/o...s/mojo-rippler-decoy

I have an exact copy of this module in another position that only displays on mobile (easiest way to put it where i need it). However, when the add to cart button is processed, the cart info doesn't update?? Only way to make it update is on page load. Very strange as you can toggle between mobile and desktop with inspect tools, and the desktop always shows the correct value.

Am I missing something here? Maybe there is some issue with loading two cart modules? Or maybe something more technical with the mobile version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 5 months ago #281952

Hello,

1 - The module you're talking about is not an official HikaShop module but a third party one.
So as you would understand, we can't provide any support for third party plugins/modules since it's not our developments.

2 - I would recommend you to update your HikaShop with the latest edition which provide some ajax features and also a mini cart with dropdown system. And that ajax system allow you to have several modules in the same page which will all be refresh when you add a product into the cart (if you're using the new system and not the legacy one).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden

• Thank you received: 18
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283873

I got it fixed. There was an issue with displaying it twice on the same page. It's a stock hikashop cart module with some styling and extra JS over the top. I was calling the same module in two positions (one for mobile and one for desktop). I found a way to display same position for both devices: www.mojooutdoors.com/index.php/products

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds