Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /administrator/components/...

• Thank you received: 22
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Multisite
6 years 4 months ago #284853

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7

Hi,

When I go to orders and click on the button "new" to create a new order through the back-end.
I get this errors:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 287

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 288

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 289

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 287

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 289

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 354

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 354

I had this issue also before the update from 3.2.1. to 3.2.2.

See screenshot:

I have this sort of error also on the cart display when I click on the button "new" to create a new cart on the back-end.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/tmpl/form.php on line 163

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/users/annihftp/domain.nl/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/cart/tmpl/form.php on line 163

On other website with Hikashop I don't have this issue.

Here you can find a overview with all my custom order views. But when I delete the custom code the Notice is still available.

Hope you can find what triggers this Notice.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 4 months ago #284871

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added some patches to remove them.
You can download the install package on our website and install it on yours to get them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga

6 years 4 months ago #284919

Hi Nicolas,

There is still an issue.

/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php on line 354

/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 126
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 129
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 161
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 162
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 213
/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/tmpl/show_products.php on line 214

See screenshot:

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Lumiga.

6 years 4 months ago #284924

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added some patches to remove them.
You can download the install package on our website and install it on yours to get them.

6 years 3 months ago #285078

Hi Nicolas,

These messages from above are gone but I found new one.
When you create a new Hikashop Content Module you can see these messages.

Notice: Undefined index: div_item_layout_type in ....../administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/modules/tmpl/options_display_div.php on line 12

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.

6 years 3 months ago #285087

Hi,

Thank you for your report. I've added a patch on our end.
You can download the install package on our website and install it on yours in order to get the fix.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga

6 years 3 months ago #285098

Thanks!

This issue is fixed now.

Kind regards,
Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 10 months ago #294229

Hi, Ian getting a similar message in 'shipping methods'

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/shipping.php on line 903

Rgds

Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by mohairbears.

5 years 10 months ago #294234

Hi,

There is no code that could do that on that line in that file with the latest version of HikaShop.
Please provide the version number you're using (you can find it at the beginning of the main tab of the HikaShop configuration).

PS: If the error message is not exactly the same, please open a new topic next time. That will avoid others from being notified for something unrelated.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds