hikashopQuantityChange is not defined

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 6 months ago #298423

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Hello,
I'm running into a number of issues after I have upgraded from 2.6.4 to the latest 3.5.1. Please can anyone advise on these issues:

1. Checkout
On my 2.6.4 site the checkout is displayed using DIV whereas the 3.5.1 now uses TABLES. Is there an option to use DIV and not TABLE?

2. Quantity
On a product page I have the quantity box displayed with plus and minus, however the 3.5.1 update now fails to increase the quantity when click, the debug shows this error:

VM12808 slumber-gel:683 Uncaught ReferenceError: hikashopQuantityChange is not defined
at HTMLAnchorElement.onclick (VM12808 slumber-gel:683)

The configuration options are set to Default

3. My Hikashop cart module displayed on the page no longer updates when a product is added and you need to navigate to another page or refresh the page to see the new price.

You can check out the site:

cotswoldlavender.under-development.info/.../product/slumber-gel

Thanks

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 6 months ago #298425

HI,

1. I don't see what you mean. While the cart view of the checkout do uses a table, that has always been the case since HikaShop 1. And that's the same for the payment and shipping selection views.
The rest of the checkout doesn't use tables. Before HikaShop 3, the user registration form was using a table and with HikaShop's user registration form, there is no table anymore there, so I would actually dare say that there are actually less tables with the new checkout.
Now maybe you had someone customize your old checkout to have divs instead of tables everywhere. If you want to revert to that then turn on the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll be back on the old checkout of HikaShop 2.

2. That's because the quantity input view was changed with HikaShop 3 and the customization of the view that you had in place for HikaShop 2 is not compatible anymore with the javascript of HikaShop 3. You'll have to revert your customization of the "show_quantity" or the "quantity" view file via the menu Display>Views by clicking on the "remove customization" in order to get the default display of HikaShop 3.
Note that there is now a "quantity input method" setting in your HikaShop configuration that let you choose between different looks for the quantity selector.

3. Similarily the cart module has been customized for HikaShop 2. You'll have to remove the customization of the file "cart" of the view "product" to go back to the default display of the cart module of HikaShop 3 and it will work again. Then, you can reapply your customization to that view file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds