Error even when updated: Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class..

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 6 months ago #298885

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.1.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgHikashopDeleteCart has a deprecated constructor in /www/doc/www.elody.cz/www/plugins/hikashop/DeleteCart/DeleteCart.php on line 17

Hello,

Today I renewed my Hikashop subscription as to as I can update Joomla, PHP version and Hikashop.
It resolved many warnings, but I am still getting two errors:

On each Hikashop page:
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgHikashopDeleteCart has a deprecated constructor in ...../plugins/hikashop/DeleteCart/DeleteCart.php on line 17

And second is in checkout step:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in ..../templates/passage/html/com_hikashop/checkout/step.php on line 188

This is the line 188

echo $this->cart->displayButton($checkout_next_button,'next',$this->params, hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.$this->step+1),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; this.disabled = true; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');

Please, could you tell me what to edit or replace as to as fix those warnings/errors?

Thank you in advance for any help!
Filip

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by FilipHradil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 6 months ago #298889

Hello,

There is no "DeleteCart" plugin within HikaShop ; it should be a third party plugin or a custom one.

The second message is related to an old view override for the legacy checkout system.
You should see to migrate to the "new" checkout system introduced in HikaShop 3.0

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#advanced_legacy

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 4
5 years 6 months ago #298945

Hello Jereme,

Thank you so much.

You are right, it was the custom plugin. We disabled it and it works perfectly.

About the second problem, turning off checkout legacy resolved the warning. Thank you!

Filip

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds