Translations and backbutton user panel

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #299949

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2

Hi,

I just installed Hikashop 4.0. In the ordermanagement on the frontside there are some issues

1. The translationfile isn't used on the user panel for f.e. "ship to" and "Actions" ( also tried in Beez template)
2. There's a heading "Your last orders" for wich there's no translation in the languagefile.
3. There's no return button on top when I login to the orderpage with a menulink ( /mijn-bestellingen), there is when accessing through the userpanel.

Best Regards
Michel

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 5 months ago #299954

Hi,

1. This indicates that another extension must have these translations and that they are not translated and the extension language file is loaded after HikaShop and thus it overrides our translations. You can check the translation files loaded on the page with the "debug languages" setting of the Joomla configuration.

2. There is. It's on line 3386 of the english translation file:
YOUR_LAST_ORDERS="Your last orders"

3. Yes. That's one of the improvements of the new user control panel area. We now don't display the "back" button on the views when they are accessed directly as it doesn't make sense for the customer.

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 5 months ago #299972

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Well, I can't think of which one would, it's not the template. When I make an override in the Hikashop languagefile the translation works ok.
2. Ok, I copied that to the override
3. Ok.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 5 months ago #299977

Hi,

1. If you want to know which one, the debug language setting will allow you to get the list of all the language files loaded on the page. So you can open them and search for the text "Actions" for example, and you'll find in which language file it is and thus you'll know the extension doing that.
But yes, a translation override is the easiest way out.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds