No confirmation email sent

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 4 months ago #301857

-- url of the page with the problem -- : ijscomanvenlo.nl

I have 2 copies of the same webshop that run with the same provider (the reason for this hat I developed the website on one hostingpackage and copied it to another hosting package for use).

In the "orginal" webshop I get both a customer confirmation email and a webshop admin notification email when I order and pay a product.
In the "copy" webshop I only get teh admin notification email!

The 2 webshops are 100% (Akeeba) copies.

When I check the email history of the "copy", it lists the customer confirmation email as being sent. But I never received it. Also not in the spam box.

What may be the issue?

Regards,

Hubert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 4 months ago #301878

Hi,

If you see the email in the history, then HikaShop did send it to the email server of the hosting so that it could send it to the recipient.
If the recipient didn't receive it, then either there was a problem on the email server of the hosting (maybe something needs to be changed in the email settings of your Joomla or HikaShop) or the email was rejected by the recipient email server (spam reasons mainly). So contact your hosting support so that they can check the logs of the email server to tell you whether the email was sent or not anf if not why. Also, you can check the spammyness of the email with www.mail-tester.com/

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 4 months ago #301894

I checked the logs: both emails were sent. I did the spam-check: the email from the copy site was much more spam than the identical email from the original site.

I think it has to do with the fact that the copy site is using a temporary URL. I now assume the problem will be solved once I migrate the final URL to the copy site.

Thanx anyway.

Hubert

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds