Not receive email once submit form at catalog mode.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
6 months 3 weeks ago #355570

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.33

Not receive email once submit form at catalog mode.

mygift.satumalaysiahosting.com/catalogue...duct/contact/cid-108

and also how to make the alert success form come out as image attach.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 months 3 weeks ago #355572

Hi,

First, check the menu Customers>Emails history of HikaShop.
There, you'll find all the emails sent by HikaShop. You should normally find the contact email there.
If you don't, it means that something stopped the process before or while HikaShop was generating the email to be sent.
In fact, checking your website, I can see that there is something redirecting the user to the catalogue page. There is no such mechanism in HikaShop to redirect there when the contact form is submitted. So that would indicate that something is redirecting the customer before or while the email is being generated.
For example, that would be the case if you had customized the contact email in the System>Emails menu to redirect to the catalogue form while the email is being generated. Another example would be a plugin doing the redirection based on the events onBeforeSendContactRequestEmail or onBeforeSendContactRequest which are triggered by HikaShop before the contact email is being sent.

Or it could just be that you have a bug on the contact form that we already fixed in a later version.
However, I checked the changelog on our end and I don't see anything since the 4.4.5 regarding a problem like the one you're having:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357527

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.24

I have the same problems but can't find the solution. As far as I can see I do not redirect.
When all fields are filled the email is not sent

www.borduur-studio.nl/shop/product/contact/cid-256

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 2 weeks ago #357549

Hi,

Your problem seems different.
On your URL, I can see that you have the contact form view customized. The buttons there are outside of the contact form HTML, which means that the buttons doesn't do anything.

You must have a file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/contact.php if you look at your website files via FTP.
Rename that file to something else in order to deactivate the view override you have on the contact form and it should then work fine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Arkomat

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357555

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for the quick reply. The form is indeed working again after I renamed the file!

Rgds
Arjan

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds