• Thank you received: 1
6 months 1 week ago #355986

-- url of the page with the problem -- : incerco.com.es/
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 118.0.2

Hi:

I have installed attach invoice to create PDFs for clients in our hikashop configurator and on the frontend it does not work, the screen remains blank (The process of saving the configuration made by the client works correctly). However, from the backend, if I make the request to create the PDF with the same configuration, it creates it correctly. Can you help us, please?

Thank you very much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13072
6 months 1 week ago #355987

Hi,

Could you try again after activating the "debug" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration ?
It should hopefully provide an error message on that blank page.

• Thank you received: 1
6 months 1 week ago #356058

Hi:

I attach the report of the error that appears.

#Fields: datetime priority clientip category message
2023-10-21T17:21:46+00:00 WARNING 46.XX.XXX.XXX assets No asset found for com_modules.module.616, falling back to com_modules
2023-10-21T17:21:46+00:00 WARNING 46.XX.XXX.XXX assets No asset found for com_modules.module.616, falling back to com_modules
2023-10-21T17:23:35+00:00 DEBUG 46.XX.XXX.XXX webauthn.system Injecting WebAuthn Passwordless Login fields in user profile edit page
2023-10-21T17:24:23+00:00 CRITICAL 46.XX.XXX.XXX error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with message "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php(362): include()
#1 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php(31): hikashopMailClass->loadEmail()
#2 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(2085): hikashopMailClass->get()
#3 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(439): hikashopOrderClass->loadOrderNotification()
#4 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(910): hikashopOrderClass->save()
#5 [ROOT]/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php(697): hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart()
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(678): checkoutController->confirm()
#7 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(2535): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#8 [ROOT]/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php(88): hikashopController->execute()
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/homepages/24/d...')
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()
#11 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#12 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#13 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#14 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#15 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#16 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/homepages/24/d...')
#17 {main}
2023-10-21T17:24:23+00:00 CRITICAL 46.XX.XXX.XXX error Uncaught Throwable of type Joomla\CMS\Router\Exception\RouteNotFoundException thrown with message "Página no encontrada". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(746): Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse()
#1 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(232): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route()
#2 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#3 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#4 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/homepages/24/d...')
#5 {main}
2023-10-21T17:24:28+00:00 CRITICAL 46.XX.XXX.XXX error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with message "Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php(362): include()
#1 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php(31): hikashopMailClass->loadEmail()
#2 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(2085): hikashopMailClass->get()
#3 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(439): hikashopOrderClass->loadOrderNotification()
#4 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php(910): hikashopOrderClass->save()
#5 [ROOT]/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php(697): hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart()
#6 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(678): checkoutController->confirm()
#7 [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(2535): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()
#8 [ROOT]/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php(88): hikashopController->execute()
#9 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/homepages/24/d...')
#10 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()
#11 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#12 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
#13 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#14 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#15 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#16 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/homepages/24/d...')
#17 {main}

Thanks!

6 months 1 week ago #356067

Hi,

This indicates that you have a "preload" override for the email being sent and this preload override uses old code which isn't compatible with Joomla 4.
So I don't see any link with the PDF invoice plugin.
You need to check your emails preload code via the System>Emails menu. If you have one with "isAdmin" in it, you need to remove the override and redo your changes on the new version of the preload.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
3 months 2 weeks ago #358156

Hi,

I am having a problem with the Attach Invoice plugin.

I am using Hikashop business 5.0.2 on a site which I have started to upgrade from Joomla 3-4.

I didn't set up Hikashop on the site in the first place, but after the upgrade to Joomla 4 I am getting an error when I go to the Hikashop component that appears to be related to the Attach Invoice plugin, which is available in the marketplace.

It looks like I should update the plugin, but I am getting no messages to say it needs updating - my question is do I need to pay for it and download it again in order to update the plugin?

I have attached a screenshot of the error messages.

Any information gratefully received.

Kind Regards

D

DunxMax

The more we learn the less we know.
Attachments:

3 months 2 weeks ago #358159

Hi,

This error indeed means that you're using an old version of the plugin.
You can see the changelog of the plugin here:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
As you can see, we regularly release new versions of the plugin and the support for Joomla 4, which transitioned from isAdmin to isClient was done with the 1.0.26 in 2019, so this means your version is older than this.
Old versions also don't support the update notification system of Joomla. This was added only about 1 or 2 years ago so it's normal you are not notified of the update in your backend. Once you update to the latest version, you'll be notified going forward.

Regarding whether you need to pay for updates, here are the details:
Following your purchase of a plugin on our marketplace, you get access to updates of the plugin for 4 years for free. You can just use the same download link to get the latest version.
After the 4 years period, you need to purchase the plugin again in order to get a new donwload link which will also be valid for 4 years.
Since your version of the plugin is from 2019 or before, you need to purchase it again I'm afraid.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dunxmax

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds