The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled fro

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
5 months 1 week ago #356739

-- url of the page with the problem -- : avirus.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ff, 119,01 - chrome mm
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled from the website. It is a critical part of HikaShop and should not be disabled if you're using HikaShop on your website.Please enable that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and then logout/login from the backend.

When i open the backend, this error in the top apears.
The HikaShop user synchronization plugin has been either removed or disabled from the website. It is a critical part of HikaShop and should not be disabled if you're using HikaShop on your website.Please enable that plugin via the Joomla plugins manager and then logout/login from the backend.

I have tried to see if there wore sutch a thing, but the nearest I coud find is this:
Please see attachments...

Had this error for some month now, and now i want to get it fixed.

Regards

Nmouse

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 months 1 week ago #356771

Hi,

The plugin seems to be called "User - HikaShop" on your website.
I can also see it hasn't been updated for 7 years.
I suppose you must have disabled it at some point because it broke, because it was not up to date.
So before you enable it you need to update it.
Normally, each time you update HikaShop this plugin is updated together with it automatically.
Since that was apparently not the case, it means that the files of the plugin are probably not writable by PHP.
So first, you need to rename the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ via FTP in order to deactivate it.
Then, install the latest version of the HikaShop install package and it will try again to install the latest version of the plugin. So you should get again the folder plugins/system/hikashopuser/ but with the latest version of the files.
Then, you should be able to enable the plugin again and not get that message anymore.
This plugin is really necessary for many things HikaShop needs to do, like the synchronization between the users in Joomla and the users in HikaShop. Without it, if you delete a user in Joomla, the entry for that user in HikaShop won't be deleted for example.

• Hikashop Essential
4 months 3 weeks ago #357182

Hi
That coud do the trick :-)

thanks...

Do you have a cleans-plugin, to see if the websites, have old hika-extensions that shoud be removed or updatet?

That coud be nice :-)

Regards.

4 months 3 weeks ago #357185

Hi,

The plugins included in HikaShop like this one are automatically updated together with HikaShop. So that should normally not be necessary.

• Hikashop Essential
4 months 3 weeks ago #357317

Hi

I have some extensions that os version 2.6.3 - - I cant delete them, because there still enablet ?
- I woddent dare to.
I have no ideas - if one/two or more is in use....

See attachnemt, big file.... :-)

If the version is correct, and the year is correct, they are old..

What can you adwise me to do ??

Yes, have used hika for a long time :-)

Regards.

Attachments:

4 months 3 weeks ago #357321

Hi,

From your screenshot, it seems that you have a problem with the permissions on the plugins folder(s) which prevents Joomla from updating the plugins files when HikaShop is being updated.
I would recommend to :
- make sure that the plugins folder and its sub folder is writable by the unix user of your web server
- install the install package of the latest version of HikaShop again after that. That way, HikaShop will overwrite all the plugins with the latest version
If this doesn't work, then you can try a more violent approach:
- rename the folder of a plugin which was not updated so far via FTP (for example the plugins/hikashop/google_products/ )
- maybe you also need to rename the folder administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashop_google_products/ (that's where the files of the plugins are stored before they are installed)
- install the install package of the latest version of HikaShop again after that. That should definitely add the google products plugin with the latest version, so please check.
- if that works, rince and repeat for each plugin with an old version number.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds