Pop UP -

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 3 weeks ago #357298

Good morning.
I am making changes to my website so that all features are displayed in drop-down mode.
Some users call us saying that they only see one option (the first) without realizing that there is a drop-down menu, which we have changed color with CSS.
Is there a way to make a pop-up or something similar that appears on the product pages that indicates that clicking on the drop-down menu shows all the available features?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 3 weeks ago #357299

Hi,

Could you provide the URL of a page where you want to improve this so that we can look at the situation ?

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 3 weeks ago #357309

My intention is to implement it on almost all product pages, especially those that have the dropdown option in the features.
For example, this would be one of them: www.hermanosgaliano.es/comprar/servillet...servilleteros-de-bar

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 3 weeks ago #357315

Hi,

So, if you want to add text around this dropdown, you can add your text / HTML at the beginning or end of the product / show_block_characteristi view file which you can edit via the menu Display>Views.
Now, looking at it, I think people don't realize it's a dropdown because the arrow is quite far to the right.
I think adding such CSS would be good to improve this:

.hikashop_product_characteristics select {
    max-width: 340px;
}

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds