MyParcel plugin prints labels in random order

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 2 weeks ago #357550

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12

When I use the MyParcel plugin I can select multiple orders and print all the shipping labels ont once. Strangely there is no order when printing the labels. When I print multiple shipping orders the ar ordered by ID. Last order on top. Is there an option to do the same with the MyParcel label? They are now printed randomly. This is cumbersome as we have to search the matching shipping labels together with the shipping invoice,

It would be a big help if the MyParel labels are printed in the same order as the shipping invoices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 2 weeks ago #357571

Hi,

The plugin provides the list of shipment ids to MyParcel (it's MyParcel which generates the labels file, not the plugin) in the same order as displayed on the listing.
So if you don't get the labels in that same order, it means that the issue is on MyParcel's side.
One solution would be to request the labels separately and then fusion together the labels on your server, but that's really complex to do.
I think the first thing would be to contact MyParcel tech support on Slack to see what they have to say about this:
join.slack.com/t/myparcel-dev/shared_inv...wZDEyZDlhZTgzOWM1MjI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds