• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
4 months 1 week ago #357640

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wolfundbaer.info
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.0
-- PHP version -- : 8.02

Hello everyone,

once again, I still have the problem, (see also attachment)
- it should be visible when the customer clicks on the colour (circle around it in a different colour or a tick or something)
- The same then also with the size
- then the summary which is now at the top (difficult to recognise in the mobile view) should go down below (is that possible?).
- and then I would still like to have a field with the selection yes or no according to the size

Many thanks
Andy

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
4 months 1 week ago #357648

Hi,

1. and 2. You can do this with CSS code.
For example:

input[type="radio"]:checked+label img {
    border: red solid 4px;
}
This will give you this result:
i.imgur.com/OkA3dYk.png

3. Moving the selection from the top to the quantity input field area is difficult, if not impossible. I could certainly do it given a few hours of coding. But you're looking at at least 200€ of custom development fees.

4. I understand you want to add or remove a yes/no based on the size selected. There is no easy way to do exactly that.
What you could do is to have a third characteristic with the values yes and no, and only create the variants for "no" for the variants with the size where you don't want the customer to be able to select yes.
Alternatively, you could create a custom field of the table "item" and then add custom javascript code to hide/display the field based on the size selection. Here is a thread where we talk about doing this:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...characteristics.html
Doing it this way would allow you to do what you want exactly, but it does require some programming skills.

The following user(s) said Thank You: C3zehn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds