3 months 2 weeks ago #358224

-- url of the page with the problem -- : AspirationImages.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 17.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Undefined constant "DS"

Hi,
I receive the Undefined constant "DS" error when trying to access the Home Dashboard in the Joomla admin backend. So I can not access the Home Dashboard. Posting on the Joomla support forum they say it is an incompatibility in Hikashop. Looking through the extensions in Manage Extensions most of the Hikashop plugins have no version number and no date, which causes a crash if you try to sort by date. So I don't know what are current. There are some extensions that I can not uninstall, even if I delete their folder.
Here is the stack. Any ideas what is happening please?
0 Undefined constant "DS"
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/modules/mod_hikashop_dashboard/mod_hikashop_dashboard.php:11
2 include() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:52
3 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:55
4 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:281
5 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:161
6 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/tmpl/cpanel/default.php:61
7 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:415
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/View/Cpanel/HtmlView.php:158
10 Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\View\Cpanel\HtmlView->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:660
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_cpanel/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:56
12 Joomla\Component\Cpanel\Administrator\Controller\DisplayController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:693
13 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:143
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
19 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 months 2 weeks ago #358232

Hi,

That's a strange problem. I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.
I've made a patch which should fix the problem. Download again the install package of HikaShop 5.0.2 on our website and install it on yours to get the patch.

The following user(s) said Thank You: aspirationimages

• Thank you received: 3
3 months 2 weeks ago #358263

Thanks,
Whatever you did fixed it.
Bob

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds