Two MyParcel profiles

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 7 hours ago #359408

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3

In the Netherlands the national courier is PostNL and they aren't allowed to charge VAT on their products. MyParcel can and is therefore more expensive. We use the MyParcel-plugin though, because there is no other PostNL plugin.
We also ship to other countries. For those orders the MyParcel plugin is the correct plugin to use.

Is it possible to use two profiles? One for domestic orders with PostNL and one for abroad orders with MyParcel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 2 hours ago #359410

Hi,

I'm not clear on the situation and the problematic.
First, I checked your account, and I don't see any purchase of the MyParcel.nl plugin.
So I'm surprised you're saying you're using it.
Second, the MyParcel plugin doesn't calculate the shipping fee during the checkout. It adds export and label print buttons to the order listing on the backend. That way, you can export the order data to MyParcel and get the label to be printed.
So I don't understand how the MyParcel plugin would be linked to tax calculations on the shipping fee ?
And in what way having several profiles of settings in the plugin would help solve the issue ?
I think I must be missing something here.

Now, there is no setting in the plugin to be able to have several profiles based on the location of the shipping address of the order.
It's not impossible to add. It would require some development work to be able to support that though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds