Donation Free Product Price

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
1 week 4 days ago #360530

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 5.10

How do I set the donation product price to stop displaying Free? Also how to remove add to cart from the category page?

Last edit: 1 week 4 days ago by GrandLodgeIL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
1 week 3 days ago #360537

Hi,

You can use a translation override in order to change that "Free" text:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

A donation product usually comes with a custom field of the table "item" where the user can enter / select the amount to donate. If you can add the product to the cart from the products listing, it means that you don't display custom item fields on the listing, and you display the add to cart button on the listing, and that you configured the custom field itself to not be required.
So, you have two ways to go about it:
- in the settings of your products listing menu item, you could turn off the add to cart button display setting so that add to cart buttons don't appear on the listing. This will affect all the products listed.
- in the settings of the custom item field for the donation, turn on the required setting. This will prevent HikaShop from displaying the add to cart button on the listing for the products with this custom item field.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
1 week 2 days ago #360597

I found where to turn off the add-to-cart button.
I deleted the word free using Joomla language overrides since I have no free products it will not affect anything else.
All is working well.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds