Registration fails

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #228776

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 43.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : when I hit the link registrate the website tries to connect with the link www.yohocards.nl/component/users/?view=registration but almost immediatly goes back to www.yohocards.nl/component/users/?view=login

Link to registration page does not work, website stays on login page. Normally that indicates that registration is not allowed but the settings are right: registration is allowed. I suspect an integration problem with Hika shop. Need help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #228869

I disable the plugin 'Redirect Joonla registration to Hikashop Plugin' and after that the standard Joomal registration works fine so it is 100% sure that de Hika plugin causes the problem,

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 2 months ago #228874

Hi,

That plugin is there to redirect from the Joomla registration page to the HikaShop registration page.
If you get redirected to the login page when you click on a link to the registration page of Joomla, it means that this plugin redirected you to the HikaShop registration page but that the menu item id that you configured in the settings of the plugin is for a menu item which has its access setting not set to public.
So yes, the plugin causes the problem, but it's not a bug, just a problem with the way it's setup. Change that menu item access to public or use another menu item which is public and it will work fine.

8 years 2 months ago #229284

I do not understand, there is no menu item connected to the hika registration plugin either than the link of the standard registration module.The articles prices and taxes are via acl manager set to 'registered'. Only registered customers can shop. The product is visible as public so that the products can be viewed bij anyone. This is done on an earlier request to you because we wanted to have to have the products public and the pricing not. Is it possible that the component ACL manager of Sander Potjer is interferring?

Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #229290

Hi,

If you don't set any menu item there, it will take one randomly. So if you have one which isn't public, it could cause the issue.
That's why you should enter the id of a public menu item (ideally of the type HikaShop user registration form) in that setting.
It will work then.

It has nothing to do with ACL manager.

8 years 2 months ago #229453

Besides that it always worked fine I followed your instructions and made a new menu item and indeed then the hikashop registration form appears. But when ik click on the registration link in the Joomla login module then it does not work at all. And it should work because it did before. The site is www.yohocards.nl , I wil leave the extra menu active so you can see.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
8 years 2 months ago #229482

Evening Joost,

I suppose that -> registreer voor webshop is the temporary menu item you created, if you open your menu manager and look at the menu item ID of the temporary menu is that the same ID you did use for the Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin?

If not, set the the (correct) temporary menu ID in the Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin and your normal registrationlink should work, so check this first and test it.

Since you do not want the extra menu item for your registration form showing on the site, you could make it a hidden menu item. There is already a standard HikaShop hidden menus in your menu manger, so you could creat a new registration menu link there.

Regards, Rene

8 years 2 months ago #229458

Hi,

Can you make sure that you entered the id of the menu item "registreer voor webshop" in the "itemid for registration" setting of the plugin ?

8 years 2 months ago #229531

That's where I made a mistake. Thanks, everything works fine now. Problem solved.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds