Errors in the plugin hikashop for AcyMailing

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #254203

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4

Hi,
I installed the component AcyMailing and activated the appropriate plugin for hikashop, but when I go to the section filters, component gives me a few errors.
If I plugin options of integration AcyMailing and HikaShop turn "yes" in the option "Display the HikaShop filters on massactions" then there are data errors, and i can not select any filters. If the specified option is disabled if the filters are working, but there is no hikashop. See screenshots.
And if I disable the settings Joomla error messages, then yes, the error does not appear, but the filter performance is not affected, they are also not available for selection if the "yes" option is enabled in the above plugin.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
7 years 5 months ago #254218

Hi,

We have the latest version of both AcyMailing and HikaShop and Joomla on our own website and the mass actions display fine even with that option activated:
take.ms/99Buo
And as I said to you on another thread yesterday, on the line 1070 of the AcyMailing - HikaShop plugin, there is no code which could produce that first error.
Try downloading again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it again on your website after verifying that the folder plugins/acymailing/hikashop/ is writable as well as the files in it.

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 5 months ago #254276

Excellent! I downloaded version hikashop from today and it worked. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds