Custom Address Fields are not being sent in E-Mail

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #183997

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2

Hello,

Before posting this topic here, I tried to search the forum for solutions, but those were seemed overwhelming and a bit confusing. By the several suggested methods, I edited the address_template.php from the views for the correct template and added the missing fields there. But still, when order is created by the customer, the E-Mail being sent doesn't include those custom fields. Please guide.

This is urgent... as people are buying on the site but having difficulty in tracking the FULL address.

Thanks in Advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #184003

Hi,

You indeed already found our answer to that question.
If that doesn't work, it means that you're missing something and to tell you what, we would need precise information on what you changed where, etc.
Please provide:
- a screenshot of the options of your custom field
- a screenshot of the modification that you made in the address_template view files and make sure that you edited both files, the one for your frontend template, and the one for your backend template as they are both necessary.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #184031

Hi,

You indeed already found our answer to that question.
If that doesn't work, it means that you're missing something and to tell you what, we would need precise information on what you changed where, etc.
Please provide:
- a screenshot of the options of your custom field
- a screenshot of the modification that you made in the address_template view files and make sure that you edited both files, the one for your frontend template, and the one for your backend template as they are both necessary.

Hi,

1) Please provide screenshot of the custom fields as you requested

2) As you mentioned, I didn't find the address_template view for the backend, but here is the code I modified for front_end of my current template.

If you want to have more look into it, I won't mind giving you the backend access. I have created a user id for you to go and look into it which I think is more comfortable to you.

I would request you visit the backend and look for the issue, I will be very much thankful for it.

Awaiting Response, thanks in advance.

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nicolas.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 4 months ago #184049

Here is the one for your backend template:
www.pponlinestore.com/administrator/inde...dress_template%2Ephp
If you search for the text "address_template" in the Display>Views menu, you find directly the view file for each one of your templates, frontend and backend.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds