No email to admin when order status change

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #233679

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1 (Starter)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 49.0.2623.87 m

Hi,

As a vendor, I have not receive any email with every order status change, for example when order change from status created to status confirmed, or from status confirmed to status shipped, or from those status to status canceled or refunded.

As a vendor, I only receive the first email confirming the order has been created ("A new order has been created on your website")

I made the change of the status using the backend order status change listing option (see attach).

I need to know what modification I have to do in hikashop in order to make the system inform to the vendor about all the changes of status for every order, as every customer recive its own emails for every status change.

By the way, I have search in the forum using the phrase "email notification to vendor when order status change" in "Hikashop" Category, and obtained this result that did not help to me: www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...onfirmed.html#211450

Also, I have search in the forum using the phrase "send email to admin after every order status change" in "Hikashop" Category and obtained this result that did not help to me: "Message
Your search sedn email to admin after every order status change did not match any topics."

Also, I searched with "Order status changes emails not being sent to admin" and the phrase, in "Hikashop" Category, and in both cases I got next result "Your search sedn email to admin after every order status change did not match any topics."

So, I opened this ticket in order to know how to get work these kinds of email confirmation to the vendor.

Regards.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by proton5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
8 years 1 month ago #233704

Hi,

There are two ways an order status will change:
- You change it yourself through the backend of HikaShop. In that case, a notification to yourself is not needed so there is none.
- The payment plugin receives a payment notification from the payment gateway for an order and confirms the order. In that case, you should normally receive a payment notification email. If you don't, either you removed your email from the "payment notification email address" setting of the HikaShop configuration or there is a problem with the payment plugin you're using or the way you configured it.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #233748

Thank you for your Help! Nicolas, we need that the store sends a email to notify every change because the person that manage the store is no the owner, and the owner wants to receive an email for to be informed.

Our client already have another store with virtuemart that we made. In virtuemart we can configure easily from the backend to send an email confirmation for every change of status so our customer wants the same with the new store.

Please, let us know any idea for to solve the problem. Thanks in advance.

8 years 1 month ago #233776

Hi,

What you can do then is to edit the "order status notification" email that is sent to the customer when the order status is changed. You can do that via the menu System>Emails in the Business edition.
There, in the BCC field of the "Sender information" tab, you can enter the email address of the store owner and he will receive a copy of the email sent to the customer when the order is confirmed.

• Thank you received: 35
6 years 5 months ago #282201

Hi Nicolas,

thinking on HikaMarket multi vendor solution,
Is there a way to add in the BCC field a Tag like "{store owner}" instead the email directly ?

6 years 5 months ago #282208

Hi,

No. However, HikaMarket sends its own emails to vendors so that they only see what's relevant to them.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds