Error printing invoice on the frontend

• Thank you received: 10
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 7 months ago #345167

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 8.x

When I try to print the invoice from the frontend, I get a blank popup. When error reporting is on I get the error: Fatal error: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is no longer supported in /home/deb88329/domains/follyfoamdev.com/public_html/plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 16900

This is probably the attach invoice plugin... with PHP 8.x

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 7 months ago #345169

Hello,

There are a good chance that your pdf invoice plugin is a bit too old for php 8 standards.
Uour only solution is to update it, and it will solve this issue.

Regards

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348431

I have the same problem

Joomla 4.2.6
Hikashop Business 4.7.0
PDF plogin 1.1.4
PHP 8

Nothing is attached to the emails to customer or administrator and same problem with an empty popup window where nothing happens.....
Considering if the attach invoice as PDF to confirmed orders are working at all?

Can someone maybe help me? Our customers are complaining that they dont get any PDF invoices after we swithed from Virtuemart to Hikashop....

Thanks
Finn

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13082
1 year 3 months ago #348433

Hi,

The plugin is working fine and is being used by many.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the plugin ?
Are you able to get the invoice from the backend order details page with the "invoice" button ? That's the first thing to try.
Regarding your screenshot, it looks like the browser has troubles displaying the print prompt. It's not clear whether it is related to the plugin or not. If you disable the PDF invoice plugin, do you still have the same issue ? If so, it would confirm it is not related to the plugin. If not, it means the plugin is providing the PDF but the PDF reader has problems reading it. It could either be a problem with the PDF reader or with the PDF file generation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds